Saturday, July 3, 2010

Merci Arigato Thanks Peppermint Magazine!





Peppermint Magazine has made this green chick go from green to pink to majorly dark green! How? It goes a little something like this...

This morning started off with a pleasant surprise. Yes, Peppermint Magazine had been in touch with me but I had a assume they had also been in touch with others as well. Low and behold what I found when I picked up the latest edition of Peppermint Magazine Issue 6, my words starring back at me!

Thank you Peppermint Magazine. You are my lolly pop and sunshine! And you have permanently made me giddy!

Peppermint Magazine is at the forefront of Australian magazine publishing. And this is what I hope the future will be. It embodies all that is good in the world into its magazine while remaining intune with the latest styling and lifestyle trends. Want to know more? Click here or the picture link to the left (which will be up shortly). Subscribe and you too will be pleasantly surprised!

3 comments:

  1. hey, congrats on that!! I hadn't got that far yet (I got sent the mag the other day but haven't read it all). I told Tid to buy it, she can now boast that she knows TWO people connected with it!!
    Oh and thanks for your comments ... that scarf is so easy to make, give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! Maybe the world is telling Tids something? Time to join the green team?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello beautiful - Congratulations! I love what you're doing and am glad to see that your efforts are being recognised such- mmmmm Peppermint!
    PS: I'm looking forward to living on display with you in the ARKit EcoStudio as part of the State of Design Festival - not long to go now!

    ReplyDelete