Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 2 LBL Challenge

** Grocery list updated **

So Day 2 of Live Below the Line challenge and all is going well. I´m actually excited by the possibilities out there but in the mean time will stick with what I have.

My meal from last night´s dinner was actually quite filling such that I skipped the egg for brekkie. However I can´t just eat plain bread, even if it is multigrain. So to give me that kick start to the day I sprinkled a tea spoon of sugar and gave it a dab of water and into the grill it went.

Breakfast - Sugar toast - 2 slices, tsp sugar cost = 17 cents


Lunch
- Monday night´s dinner served 2, second serve of fried rice cost = 90 cents




Dinner - 1/16 leek, miso soup, 1/2 tube silken tofu & 50g rice cost = 85 cent



Day 2 Total cost = $1.92

2 comments:

  1. Very worthy challenge but I'm sure nutritionists would ask where the fruit is!?
    By the way there's a blogging breakfast for state of design next Thurs, are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! FD you´re pretty switch on. Have been thinking about the fruit and veg aspect. I think I have to plan out my shopping first in order to accommodate for everything!

    Not sure which event you´re referring to. Sounds worthwhile but I´m a slave to the corporate world from 7am-12noon. Boo... But I am thinking of going to a Melbourne Conversation talk on Art Market Growth: Has it been good or bad for contemporary Australian art? in the evening if you´re keen?

    ReplyDelete