Wednesday, July 7, 2010

How to tie a scarf

The Live Below the Line Challenge has seem to overtaken my blog. Well that´s my fault cause I thought it would be great to blog about my so call adventures but I was wrong it´s blah like the food. Don´t get me wrong it´s a great challenge but I wish I was more creative when it came to food. I know what I like to order but when given certain constraints it pretty damn difficult. I miss cheese. Didn´t realize I had such a dependency on it.

Anyhoot, returning to normal programming...

I picked up this beauty from the trusty Camberwell market for a buck (that´s half a day´s food cost according to Live Below the Line). I´ve been eyeing off a lot of scarfs lately. Not just because of the Winter cold, where my scarf wraps around my neck blocking out the icy wind but for that fact my hair had gone under the razer blade more than it should have. Yes, I probably should have said something when the stylist hack into my hair but 1. I didn´t want to interupt his craft and 2. the damage was already done. So gone is hair that could be tied up to hair that when tied up looks like bum fluff. I´m still traumatized by the experience, so in seeking comfort and to hide the hair I wear a scarf/bandana. I´ve come across many fine scarfs but this is my latest find. I love the primary colors and circle patterns. Remains me of the fashion label Gorman, which we like as they are the consider pioneers of green fashion.



Why are scarfs so great? They are just so versatile. One scarf, many wears.

My favs:
Buekaroo Knot

Gypsy

And other ways to tie a scarf:

No comments:

Post a Comment