Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ARKit #habitation D-day

I have been working on a project with two others. This project is called ThreeChics, 3 bloggers united to promote the ¨green¨ movement.

We´ve chosen today to launch our project, today being the day we move into ARKit´s EcoStudio as part of the State of Design festival. Lots to do and many to thank!! So shall end it here but before I sign off will leave you with this quote, a quote I hope transpires from our launch and project;

¨Each of us has much more hidden inside us than we have had a chance to explore. Unless we create an environment that enables us to discover the limits of our potential, we will never know what we have inside of us.¨

- Muhammad Yunus Economist and Banker, Dhaka, Bangladesh (Banker to the Poor)

1 comment:

  1. hey lovely to meet you yesterday, I put a link to your blog on my post! Say hi to Karts for me!

    ReplyDelete