Thursday, June 17, 2010

Zooey Deschanel Chic



I wasn´t going to but now I think I will. I thought I had finally convinced myself I didn´t need a pair of Melissa´s Kali wedges but after seeing Zooey Deschanel in these beauties, I am back to being undecided. I was to buy a pair of boots this Winter to block out the cold and to jump puddles but now after seeing this picture maybe I don´t really need to jump in puddles??! Hmmm... I could wear these to work couldn´t I? I definitely can see them on the dance floor as well as doing the bike bustle. To jump or not to jump, that is the question? But what I do know is mention ¨businesschic¨ when making your purchase via MelissaAustralia online, you may just find yourself paying 10% less. Booyah!

Why Melissa? This is why.

*ps - 500 days of Summer, anti-Sex and the City styling but still wonderfully chic

No comments:

Post a Comment