Sunday, June 20, 2010

Passing wind charges iPhone

It was my birthday a few months ago and one of the gifts I received was this HYmini. A gift that made me giddy for my cycling was to take on new meaning and I would no longer live in fear my iPhone would run out of juice.

What is HYmini? HYmini is a hybrid green portable power station, capturing wind power with a built in generator and then storing it in an internal battery. My HYmini came with a bike attachment, which is quite befitting, but it can also be attached to your car window and shoulder if you are the avid runner, which I am not.

2 birds 1 stone, luv it! I cycle to lose a few pounds, who am I kidding I cycle to achieve hotness! And I cycle to charge up my iPhone so I can twitter/facebook/email/make calls/sms/take photos... aka stay connected.

This is definitely a green badge moment. woohoo!! Though I would have prefer the white/grey/black color option. Much more chic then the green. But it was a gift and I guess I am the green chick... hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment