Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes (turn and face the strain)

ch-ch-ch-ch-changes (keepcup chronicles is moving)...

ahhhh... David Bowie you legend.

No, this posting is not an ode to David Bowe, i am not that great of a fan. But changes are happening with Green Chic. Nothing major but bits here and there and for the better. What can I say, who knew my little "green" diary of life would grow into something bigger than Ben Heir... (well, no but wouldn't that be something?!) Life has been pretty amazing since the conception of Green Chic. What I can conclude from all this is that if you are truly passionate about something, you will radiate from such passion. So with my bronzer and my passion, I am pretty much gleaming! And people are mesmerized.

I haven't had to do any real marketing or self-promotion and yet the response I've received has been amazing. Although it's good to aim big but when you don't, all the little things that happen, makes it kinda big in the end! I love the changes I am making in my life but I also love seeing the changes in others either it be friends, acquaintances or the guy at the coffee shop. Who said one small action can't have an impact? I sure don't believe it.

Anyhoo, passion seems to bring about verbal diarrhea, so I will just get to the point. KeepCup Chronicals will be moving to it's own page. To follow live KC's movements, best to follow via twitter, otherwise continue to visit the blog for not so regular updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment