Sunday, June 27, 2010

Living & Breathing ArKit

The story of events goes like this...

I was asked by Peppermint Magazine my plans for the future, which I happily divulge was to eventually build a self-sufficient eco-house.

@busichic, @laramcpherson and I start up Three Chics, a site dedicated to our eco-trips throughout regional Victoria

@busichic retweets @ArKit call for habitatants in their EcoStudio during the State of Design Festival #habitation.

Excitedly I enter ArKit´s comp, for it´ll be one step closer to achieving my eco-house, a minuet step but a step nonetheless and I think I´d like a nice eco-recon break.

Get @busichic & @laramcpherson to enter for I think they too would like a nice eco-recon break

Yesterday on Twitter
ARKit #habitation announcement - we are delighted to welcome @laramcpherson @busichic and @cangreenbechic as our inhabitants!

Whoooa... How things just happens when you least expect it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Considering I'd originally only wanted you and Lara to meet, I'm quite touched that you girls have included me along in your adventures to green the world, chicly. Thanks for the laughs so far and looking forward to the good times to come, on display! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things happen for a reason right?! High 5 ARKit for help launching our eco-trip movement! Much fun on the horizon! xx

    ¨Oooooooo ooooh, Are they laughing at or with me, Oooooooo ooooh, Why can’t we just say what we mean¨

    ReplyDelete