Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hello Lor-ren my ecoboo!

A couple of weeks ago my childhood friend and her hubby welcomed into the world this gorgeous little thing named Lor-ren.



How did I inflict my green ways on this young family? Buying baby organic of course! Though it would seem baby organic is quite the rage as the organic baby´s blanket I wanted to purchase was out of stock. I generally try not to buy baby clothes as gifts, so avoiding the cutesy tops and bottoms, I went for Ecoboo booties and bib. So so cute and I know for a fact from my two darling nephews, that you can never have too many bibs.

Why organic? The same reason as with adults. Organically grown cotton, which unlike conventionally grown cotton uses sustainable farming practices to produce cotton without the use of pesticides, defoliants or fertilisers.

No comments:

Post a Comment