Friday, May 7, 2010

I love my face

Actually more like I like my face but I do know I love Izakaya Den, a Japanese style pub hidden not just down below but to the left. Everything about Izakaya Den is chic. An informal meeting place dishing up plates that I salvatate just from the thought, matched with service that won’t go unnoticed. But it’s what I discover in the communal toilets is why I give them brownie points. 1 litre bottles of Sukin handwash, Australian made and Carbon Neutral certified. I am impressed. So impressed that I’m not ashamed to say I take note and google. Now I introduce to you the newest addition in my beauty regime, Sukin Facial Moisturizer. I like it but not love it for it does not contain SPF. As mentioned previously I am a minimalist, so I prefer having 1 bottle than 2 cluttering my beauty bench . While I continue my search for the “perfect” facial moisturizer that ticks all my boxes, I am more than fine with my Sukin loved face.



Carbon Neutral certified logo - established by the Carbon Reduction Institute, allows consumers to identify products that help protect the planet from global warming and assist them in making informed decisions about the environmental impact of their purchases.

2 comments:

  1. Hey where can I get Sukin from? While I am an Aesop/L'Occitane girl, I was impressed when I tried this in some funky restaurant washroom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh am heading to my Priceline now to check it out.
    I have been desperately trying to find a better (read: cheaper) alternative to my my Dermalogica facial moisturiser.

    And yum yum - LOVE LOVE Izakaya Den!
    Let's go again Carrie

    ReplyDelete