Sunday, May 30, 2010

Growing Gifts to brighten one's day

Life can be crazy crazy go go at times and when we want to say more than just thanks we never seem to have the time to do so. Luckily for me I came across Growing Gifts. A Melbourne based company founded on the notion that a thoughtful living gift will nurture the soul and remind one of cherished moments.

With a range of water wise succulents & feng shui plants to suit all budgets, I am sold on both the delivery option and their support for greening Australia by donating 5% of the sale price of their native tree gifts.

These are some of my favs;

Feng Shui Money Tree
Pink Quill
Lemon Tree

1 comment:

  1. Hello Carrie, How delightful! They are very pretty. Looks like these are plants I won't be killing off so easily. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete