Friday, April 16, 2010

Organic Hair Care...hair yeah!

Every time I visit the hair salon no matter if it´s for a cut, a color or a trim, I am always introduced to a new product that will make my hair healthy, shiny and oh not grimy. But reality is no matter what product I use my hair will always be unhealthy, so it's time to face facts, a shampoo is a shampoo. But with overly aggressive cleaning products dominating our supermarket shelves, which one do we choose? Should we buy into the celebrity status or should we buy because it's a good product and it does the job? So what went into my shopping basket?

Introducing Organic Hair Care Shampoo & Conditioner... the 'natural miracle'.


I'm not going to tell you what a shampoo and conditioner ought to do as I gather we all pretty much know, but I will give you the fast facts on why it's green.

Fast Facts
  • Biodegradeable and compostable plant based packaging (PLA)*
  • Grey water safe
  • No Animal Testing or Ingredients - CCF Accredited
  • No Parabens or Petrochemical cleansers
  • No Sles, Sls, Ales, Als
*The Organic Care haircare bottle is plant derived from Biopolymer, a plant derived substitute for traditional plastics derived from oil and offers further disposable options compared to petroleum-based plastic. The bottle was actually selected and recognised at the recent Copenhagen Summit in front of world leaders and scientists as a positive solution and contributing partner for climate change around the world. High 5 Organic Haircare!


Now, don't think this product being green that it must be yick cause it ain't. Enriched with bitter orange extract and lathers up as it should, I'm refreshed after my shower!

But only you can be the judge, try it out yourself. Seriously.

Oh what's even great about it, the price. And that's just a bonus!

2 comments:

  1. What's happening with the keep cup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried it and love it... keep up the product recommendations!

    ReplyDelete