Friday, April 23, 2010

Green education via an old news stand pillar

As I was making my way to "Red Fragments (12 out of millons)", the controversial art piece at City Square, I made a pit stop at Eco Innovators Showcase, an old news stand pillar on the corner of Little Collins and Swanston Streets, to pick up at a birthday gift for a friend. Naturally I went for a KeepCup even though I am showered with options from this tiny news stand pillar.


Any item picked up at Eco Innovators, you can rest assure that they are eco-designed and eco-produced locally. This means that the designers have considered the environmental impact of their products from the beginning to the end of its life, so that it has the smallest environmental footprint. What's great is that by purchasing one of these products, you are supporting local art and design and reducing your environmental impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment