Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Green Hangers - Aussie and well hung

I needed new hangers. Actually I needed to tidy and clear out my wardrobe as I (i) begin my 30s with new found acceptance, (ii) contribute to the world of recycled fashion by setting up shop at fashion pre-loved market Round She Goes or (iii) shun the corporate world and take back my life, my thoughts, my beliefs... The answer, all of the above plus this cheeky shot didn´t not help the cause either...!
Ok... maybe the picture ain´t so chic...

... so I give you

a Jenny Bannister creation with the help of you guessed it...
Green Hangers.


What´s the green story?

The Green Hanger was born in response to the hundreds upon millions of wire and plastic hangers ending up in landfills around the world each year.

Green Hangers are fully recyclable and biodegradable and are made from 100% recycled material therefore no trees are cut down specifically for the production of the hanger.

Perfect way to hang my clothes. Naturally.

1 comment:

  1. Would be great if that "bonus" came with every Green Hanger!!
    A mutual friend put me onto your blog, please have a look at mine if you like as I think sustainability, particularly as regards fashion, is a shared interest! http://stylewilderness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete