Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mission: GET A BIKE

Apart from the very fact that cycling is one of the most sustainable and environmental form of transport available, cycling is also very chic. Before you stop reading and ponder how lycra can be chic, I direct you to http://www.copenhagencyclechic.com/ - Streetstyle and Bike advocacy in Heel Highs. The Guardian refers to it as “The Satorialist on Two Wheels”.

So naturally, I too want to join the crew that rides. And so I decide to get myself a bike. I'm not looking for a brand new spanky one. I'll be happy to adopt an unloved/neglected bike that's crying out for some TLC. And so my search begins.

And what do you know, all I had to do was look in my own backyard… well my folk’s garage but you get my drift…!

Introducing... the BIKE

No comments:

Post a Comment