Friday, March 26, 2010

Boost Juice Bourke Street - high 5

Boost Juice
Shop 2601 Bourke Street Melbourne


It was a warm morning and I didn’t feel like a coffee rather I had juice on my mind, Boost juice to be exact! So for my morning break I rushed off to Boost to collect my free birthday boost juice. Now my bday isn’t until next week but for some reason I had it in my head that I could redeem my freebie today since I had the email and all. Obviously I couldn’t. Obviously. Another blonde moment for moi. Oh well, I still wanted my smoothie and I wanted it in my KeepCup.

“No problem and I’ll charge you for a kids size as your cup is much smaller than our medium” said the boost juice dude

WOW so accommodating. Tho I must have given him some conversation ammunition, you know, coming across a crazy girl wanting a free boost on a day not her birthday, how she wanted her smoothie in a KeepCup and how she had to photograph it.

Thankfully this was all taken in good humor and with a grin on his face! But boy, TGIF.. no more blonde moments please.

4 comments:

  1. Nice work, Green Chick!! Maybe they need to start making Keep Cups in smoothie sizes??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the KeepCup adventures!! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know! I've been too shy to ask for a juice in my (barely christened) KeepCup just yet but I'll head to Boost next time I need a fruity fix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plantation Blue Best 100% original Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee Beans– Our goal is to provide you with simply amazing tasty coffee at manageable prices without sacrificing the quality. Certified by the (JACRA).

    ReplyDelete