Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hugo's Expresso - high 5

Hugo’s Expresso
Shop 3 601 Little Collins Street Melbourne

This arvo I needed a coffee fix. With only shrapnel in my purse I managed to muster up $2 to take advantage of the $2 small coffee opening special at Hugo’s Expresso. Now I know my KeepCup ain’t a small size, some may even consider it a large tho really it’s a medium, nonetheless I decided to try my luck. Firstly, to see if Hugo's would accept my KeepCup and secondly, if they would accommodate a medium size KeepCup even tho i was purchasing a small.

Given that I needed a caffeine fix, it's no surprise then that I trotted off to the wrong Hugo Expresso. Instead of a quick pop down stairs and across the road, I went to the original Hugo’s Expresso, a whole block away. The walk was lovely but yes I am blonde at times. But you know what, I’m glad I took the walk as the peeps at this Hugo Expresso are the loveliness of lovely not only did I get my coffee fix, they farewelled me with another $2 card. Such a quaint hole in the wall kinda place, I can’t wait for my next coffee fix at the “other” Hugo’s Expresso!

No comments:

Post a Comment