Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kartel Express McCracken Ln – high 5

Kartel Express
Crner Little Collins Street & McCracken Lane

My KeepCup has a friend!
Drawn in by the music pumping out of Kartel Express, I pop in for my morning coffee fix and low and behold another KeepCup is already in line waiting (it's the one with the blue band & grey lid). It´s of no surprise then that the barista being experienced with KeepCup knew the right amount to fill my KeepCup for the perfect lid closure.


Barista dude however, did find it bizarre that I took a photo of my coffee. I explained to him that I blog about the adventures of my KeepCup and more specifically how it gets picked up or rejected by baristas! This leads him to ask if I work for KeepCup? I tell him I hope so!

As for the coffee, only you can be the real judge of that...!

1 comment: