Monday, November 8, 2010

More Less More Music download 12 #mlmmusic

what is #mlmmusic?



I tell a lie. I did say I would have more time up my sleeve in November but I have some how managed to drag out the deadline of my report for Melbourne Fringe. I blame it on my masters assessment which is due next week and thus I have decidedly taken it upon myself to make everything due that same day. Mistake? Probably but I am happy to say it's soooo close to completion. Not long now til I give you the marriage of arts and sustainability by yours truly but in the mean time what I can give you is this week's download.

Winners of Triple J 2010 Unearthed High 'Stonefield' with their track Through the Clover.

Quite appropriate to have Stonefield as this week's download, as these darling buds hail from the Macedon Ranges, where I coincidentally will be this coming weekend. But no chance I'll get to see them live as again coincidentally, these sisters will be rocking it out at Queen Vic Market from 1:30pm this Sunday (14th November). And we do like Queen Vic Market, if not for their deli but their stance on sustainability by banning the plastic bag. Luv it!

So if you like the tunes download it here ,
AND
if you really like them, then get yourself over to Queen Vic Market this Sunday and while you're there do grab yourself a Borek from the deli mmm.... Too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment