Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I love my nephew & he loves me

Jackson is my nephew and yesterday was his Third Birthday. Happy Birthday my luv!

It may be pretentious of me to say this but I reckon I´m his favourite aunt. Mum reckons it´s because he sees me as his playmate rather than as an adult. I guess she has a point since I am a big kid at heart after all!

Jackson loves Thomas the tank engine, I love green smart living. So we have a conflict. How can I make this little boy happy while staying true to myself? Something´s gotta give right?

Well as it would happen Thomas has a friend called Whiff who hauls freights containing recycled items to Sodor recycling plant. Luv it! Now I can teach Jack about recycling cans, paper and bottles and he gets to add another train to his Thomas collection. A win-win for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment