Friday, April 8, 2011

Who is Green Chick?

I often receive offers to have a "proper" photo taken. Not because I am drop dead gorgeous but because of my headless profile picture. FYI, that's not even me, it's a photo taken by the Satorialist during Paris Fashion week 2009. Everything about the photo encapulates what green chic is all about.

But it does bring up the question of who is green chick? Well I thought I'd let you in on who I am. No face but that's cos green chick is not about what I look like, but rather the life I lead. Hence, anyone can be green chick.

This is my bike - I use it to get from A to B. I ride slow and I hum when I ride.


This is one of two of my solar powered lamps - I used them to ease myself to sleep together with a good read



These are my retro furnishings - I dump my bag and everything else I don't want dumped on the floor on them


These are my soy candles - I like the smell of caramel and the light it gives. The soy tealight candle is citronella which keeps the mozzies away!


These are my memories - I am happy when surrounded by things that have been gifted and are personal to me - music/art/beach

No comments:

Post a Comment