Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sweet Lochie


I am the second child as is Lochie, the second grandchild, the second nephew, the second everything. My point is we both are not the first. Not that he and I are bitter about it but let's face it, shall we say the novelty wears down after the first. I love nephew number 2 as do I love nephew number 1, but I am a bad aunty for it was Lochie's birthday on 13th January and it is only until now that I blog about it. The intention was always there but not so the urgency.


So what "green" gift do I give a one year old? To start him on his green path, a Baby SIGG bottle of course. With removable handles, good habits aka sustainable behaviour are instilled in this bub from get go!


Happy Birthday Sweet Lochie!


While you may have started life differently to most, you have however ended up being the most gorgeous, sweetest bub ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment