Sunday, February 27, 2011

Easy Money

I scream, you scream, we all scream not for ice cream but for some extra cash in the kitty!

The Garage Sale Trail launched yesterday in Sydney, home to the first ever Garage Sale Trail. Last year Bondi brought out their goods and went all out to impress, so much so, for 2011 they're taking it National!

On April 10 2011, all over Australia peeps will be holding garage sales to celebrate community, sustainability and creativity, and all in the name of good old fashion fun!

The Garage Sale Trail isn't just about buying and selling, it's also about getting out and about, meeting your neighbours and celebrating what's special about our community.

So have you registered your garage sale? Do it NOW @ http://www.garagesaletrail.com.au/

And follow them on Twitter @garagesaletrail, I suspect there will be many more surprises to come!

1 comment:

  1. Just received a check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn filling out paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete