Saturday, May 28, 2011

Zoya for my nails

I have a thing. I'm not a fan of feet. So much so, I simply squirm even at the thought of people having foot fetishes. It's not just other people's feet I don't like, I don't even like my own. Maybe its because I don't treat them with much love and do tend to work them pretty hard. Hey, backpacking and climbing Angkor Watt in havannas, no probs! I just love the easy laid backness of it all. However, being so closely exposed to dirt and grime and getting that grime caught benneth the toenails is just 100% yick. So that's why I like, no make it luv when my feet are given the pamper treatment. I avoid the feet by treating myself to spa pedicures on a regular basis. But how can I, being a green chick green a luxury I luv so much? BYO nail polish! Majority of manicure/pedicures businesses stock and thus use nail polishes that are damaging to the environment. Since I go for the service and not the actual product, I bring my own natural nail polish that is free of toluene, formalehyde, DBP (phthalates) and camphor.

Thank you Zoya, I no longer feel guilty from a simple pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment